Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Better late than never!

I know at the beginning of January I said I was jumping into the "2014 It's a New Year Sewalong" at Sew Can She.   But between 2 plane trips in January and almost a week of being sick following that, I totally missed all of the deadlines.   :(   It's a new month, however ~ and I haven't given up on making at least a dozen log cabin blocks.  I still have my pride!

Three blocks done ~ nine to go!  I'm hoping to turn these into a cozy cover for my little Grace.




On the funny side ~ I came across this little piece of advice the other day and thought it was too funny not to share.  (BTW ~ I was born in 1949!)




Linking up with Sew Cute Tuesday at Blossom Heart Quilts.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute log cabins and fun Singer quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange looks so good with every colour, these blocks look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that advice, and for me it is true too. I am glad you shared it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)