Thursday, January 10, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long: 1st Quarter List


Happy 2019!!  It always feels good to have a new year in front of us ~ my goal this year is to finish most of my UFOs (I have 10) and not start too many new ones.  Fingers crossed! 


I have 5 projects on my list for this quarter:


1 - 
Star Light Star Bright.  Let's finish this oldie-but-goodie from 2014! I have the top finished and the back ready, so I just need to baste and quilt this one.




2 - Patchwork Barn Block of the Month by Edyta SitarI have the 72 6" blocks finished and I've finished the center block with the applique.  Next are the side panels (more applique) and the sashing (still trying to decide how I want to do that).  I'd love to be able to finish it next year at some point!



3 - 2018 Quilters Planner Sampler BOM.  I've finished 12 blocks in blue and red Christmas fabrics.  I've already run out of background fabric and can't find it anywhere, so the background is going to have to be a little scrappy.  :)


4 - Coalition Bag - pattern by Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness.  My daughter asked me for the handbag size and I have the fabrics and all the parts but it's kind of a surprise, so I can't show everything here until it's gifted.


5 - Good Fortune Mystery Quilt.  This is the first Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt I've ever done ~ so call me crazy for putting it on this list, but I have all the bits and pieces finished and I just need to finish putting it together!    :)


I'm being optimistic this quarter ~ maybe it will motivate me!   Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. You've got some really beautiful projects on your list! I can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ~ I'm looking forward to at least one finish this quarter!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ditto on your list of projects! Much more complicated :) Looking forward to seeing your progress!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)