Friday, September 6, 2013

Finish Friday

I actually do have a couple of finishes this week!  The first was actually an order through my Etsy shop, JeniLuScraps, for a teacher who was buying 35 Little Zipster Pouches for the kids in her class ~ how nice!


Finish #2 was the bag for the pattern I was testing that I mentioned on Monday.  Unfortunately, I can't show you yet, but let me tell you ~ I LOVE it!  It's a perfect travel bag for me, but it could be used as a diaper bag as well!  While I was putting the final binding on I got a chance to use the Clover Wonder Clips everyone is talking about and they are FABULOUS!  Here's a pic of them in action ~ can't wait to try them out on my next quilt binding project.


That's it for this week ~ I have four more sewing days before we head out west for a week, so hopefully I can catch up on my QAL and BOM before we leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)