Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Quick Quilt Finish ~ Charm Bracelet

I know ~ it wasn't on my Finish-A-Long list.  But I had a chance to take a class through the Desert Quilters of Nevada taught by Melissa Corry of Happy Quilting and I had to finish that quilt!

The pattern is called Charm Bracelet and it really goes together fast!  The fabrics I used were in my stash (Delighted by Quilted Fish for Riley Blake) left over from one of my first quilts.  The background fabric is from the Love Is collection by Hannah Dale for Maywood Studios ~ the backing is from the Apple Jack collection by Tim and Beck for Moda.

I didn't take many photos while I was making it, so here are just a few of the finished quilt.






This quilt is already on its way to Project Linus ~ one of Desert Quilters of Nevada's favorite charities.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)