Saturday, January 18, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long: 1st Quarter List

New year ~ new motivation!  I'm really hoping to finish more than 4 quilts this year.  It should be a bit quieter ~ we won't be traveling as much or moving across country, so I'll have more time to quilt.  It's nice to finally be settled in our new home!

I have two projects left over from last quarter:  

1 - 
Patchwork Barn Block of the Month by Edyta SitarI have most of the quilt put together and I'm just starting on the applique for the side panels. 


2 - Good Fortune Mystery Quilt.  This is the first Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt I've ever done ~ and I LOVED putting it together!  Top is finished and it's basted, so all it's ready for some quilting!


New this quarter:

3 - Flowerclub Table Topper ~ pattern by Anja Townrow.  I started this paper-pieced quilt in a class with our local quilt group.  I've finished two blocks so far, so I'm sure I can finish this one!


4 - Pinwheel Path.  This is for a guild challenge.  To participate, we were given an old quilt magazine (mine was Quiltmaker Jan/Feb 2001) and a fat quarter to use to create one of the projects in the magazine.  This is the quilt I chose for inspiration to make my project.  The safety pin fabric is the fat quarter I need to use.  Wish me luck!


5 - Twins' Onesies quilt.  I've been wanting to do a t-shirt quilt and decided it would be fun to make one out of my twin granddaughters' onesies.  Only two blocks finished so far, so I'm hoping to make some progress on this!


6 - Frolic Mystery Quilt.  The latest pattern by Bonnie Hunter.  I'm a little behind on this one (just finished clue #6 out of 9).  But I just saw the reveal and can't wait to catch up!


It's a long list for me, but I need to get back into the quilting groove and I'm hoping this will be my motivator.  :)

Happy New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)