Thursday, October 10, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long ~ 4th Quarter List


Last Quarter for this year ~ Wow!  Where does the time go??  


I have two projects left over from last quarter ~ I know this list is kind of pathetic, but I'm just trying to keep it real!

1 - 
Patchwork Barn Block of the Month by Edyta SitarI have most of the quilt put together and I'm just starting on the applique for the side panels. 


2 - Good Fortune Mystery Quilt.  This is the first Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt I've ever done ~ and I LOVED putting it together!  Top is finished, and I'm hoping to finish this baby by next quarter.



So I guess I'll leave it at that.  We just bought a house, so we're getting ready to move (again!) and, between that and traveling to Michigan at Christmas, I'm not expecting to get much done on the quilting scene!  There's always next year ~ LOL.

4 comments:

  1. Buying a house and moving sounds so exciting... and work intensive. So having a smaller list sounds totally reasonable to me. And you have two very different projects on here, so you can switch if you need some change. Good luck with all that is going on! xo Melanie

    www.mellmeyer.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melanie! I have the Good Fortune quilt basted, so that's a good start! LOL

      Delete
  2. Wowzers - that Good Fortune mystery quilt is STUNNING! Can't wait to see her finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)