Wednesday, October 10, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long: 4th Quarter List


I can't believe it's the last quarter already!  I have four projects on my list:


1 - 
Star Light Star Bright.  Let's finish this oldie-but-goodie ~ I have 6 blocks completed and only 3 more to go.  I can do this!





Next up - the two Block of the Month patterns I've been working on since January.

2 - Patchwork Barn Block of the Month by Edyta SitarI'm running a month behind on this, only because I'm not used to doing applique.  I have the 72 6" blocks finished and I'm working on the center barn block, just finishing up the leaves and circles.  After that it's the side panels (more applique)  I'd love to be able to finish it this quarter!


3 - 2018 Quilters Planner Sampler BOM.  I've finished 9 blocks ~ planning on doing 12 blocks on point in blue and red Christmas fabrics.  The problem is that I've already run out of background fabric and can't find it anywhere, so the background is going to have to be a little scrappy.  :)  



4 - Seasonal Silhouettes - December.  Still working with the Seasonal Silhouettes pattern book by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts.  I love this month's pattern ~ haven't started it yet, but I have all the fabrics and I'm hoping to get it up by Christmas.


Four projects this quarter, but I've made good progress on three of them, so I'm hoping for some finishes!  Linking up at Capitola Quilter!

5 comments:

  1. Love your focus on the Christmas holidays. Good luck on finishing your quilts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great list, your piecing is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many beautiful projects! I love the patchwork barn pattern; Edyta Sitar designs such lovely quilts. Your version is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the variety! Your Christmas projects will be glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops... Also, on behalf of the FAL crew, thank you for joining in! We'll be cheering!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)