Wednesday, October 3, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long: 3rd Quarter Results


Here are my results for the 3rd Quarter:



1 - 
C'est La Vie.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.



2 - Eldon Quilt.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.



3 - Star Light Star Bright.  I'm adding an oldie-but-goodie to the list ~ it's really been sitting around way too long.  PROGRESS:  Two more blocks done for a total of 6 - only 3 more blocks to go!



Two out of three finishes this quarter (Happy Dance!)  I'm especially thrilled with the Eldon Quilt finish ~ that was the most complex and it makes me think I can really do this quilting thing!

1 comment:

  1. Great job getting these done. You can defiantly do the quilt thing. Congrats and thanks for stopping by to check out the FAL tutorial on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)