Sunday, July 2, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long: 3rd Quarter List


Quarter #3 is here!  Last quarter I finished 2 out of 4 ~ not too bad.  Out of the two that were left, I'm only leaving one on this list.  Here goes!

1 - Seasonal Silhouettes - May.  Still working with the Seasonal Silhouettes pattern book by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts.  I have this one fused ~ hoping to finish it this quarter ~ it's one of my favorites!


New this quarter:

2 - Outstretched - from the book Cabin Fever: 20 Modern Log Cabin Quilts by Natalia Bonner and Kathleen Whiting.  I have the pattern and the fabrics (although those might change!)  It's the last quilt on my list that I'm making for my grandkids.  This one is for my oldest grandson ~ and I really appreciate his patience!


3 - Bubblegum Kisses - The pattern is a Sew Sampler exclusive for June and the fabrics are from Lori Holt's Bee Basics collection.  


So I'm stopping at 3 this quarter because I know most of my time is going to be spent with family in Michigan.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)