Sunday, June 25, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long: 2nd Quarter Results



Do these quarters seem to be going faster and faster?  I did manage to squeal out two finishes this quarter ~ mostly due to travel and other projects that got in the way that weren't on my list (also known as baby quilts for the twins our daughter is expecting!)

1 - Facets from the book Machine Quilting With Style by Christa Watson.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.


Next up ~ I'm still working with the Seasonal Silhouettes pattern book by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts and I've decided that each block is going to be its own mini-quilt so that I have something to hang each month.  Here's my basket of fabrics.  (BTW, this is the Oslo Craft Bag ~ a free pattern by Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness)


2 - Seasonal Silhouettes - May.  I have all the pieces fused, but it's been on the back burner since we got home from out west.


3 - Seasonal Silhouettes - June.  I have most of the pieces fused, but it's also on the back burner for a while.



4 - Sloan Travel Bag - This is a belated birthday present for my daughter (I haven't given it to her yet, so here's just a preview).  FINISHED!  Blogged here.


So two out of four this quarter ~ I like to think of it as my glass half full.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)