Saturday, June 17, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long: 2nd Finish for Quarter 2 (shhh - it's a secret!)

Is there anything in the rules that says I have to show a full picture of something on my list that I haven't gifted yet?  I told my daughter Kelli I was going to make her a Sloan Travel Bag for her birthday which was January 2nd!  (Sorry, Kel ~ I've been buried in quilt-making).  I added it to my 2nd Quarter FAL list, thinking that would give me the push I needed to finish it.  

Well, it's finished, but I'm bringing it up to Michigan in July and I don't want her to see it until I give it to her.    So here is a picture of the pattern:




and here is a sneak peek of Kelli's bag:


Fingers crossed that it's good enough for the Finish-A-Long.  :)

p.s. I absolutely love this pattern by Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness ~ I made one for myself last year and it's Awesome!

Update:  OK ~ the bag has been gifted and is anxiously awaiting the trip to the hospital for the birth of Kelli and Mike's twins!  So here are a few more photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)