Sunday, March 26, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long: 1st Quarter Results


Well, that was a quick three months!  Here are my results of my list for the 1st quarter:

1 - Interlocking Chains from the book New Ways with Jelly Rolls: 12 Reversible Modern Jelly Roll Quilts by Pat and Nicky Lintott.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.



2 - Rail Fence.  This is going to be a comfy quilt for the Naples Quilters Guild using this tutorial.  I'd like to have this one finished by the end of January.   FINISHED!  Blogged here.


3 - Facets from the book Machine Quilting With Style by Christa Watson.   The background and the solid diamonds are cut out ~ but I'm still working on the improv fabric for the rest of the diamonds (it's harder than I thought!).  Hoping to finish next quarter.



4 - Christmas Mini - C'est La Vie.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.


So 3 finishes out of a list of 4 projects ~ I'm happy with that!  

Linking up with Marci!

1 comment:

  1. . All the characters (it’s set in Australia) and their story-lines were interesting as was how they all tied together. I wasn’t sure about the epilogue though, didn’t think it was necessary, but will definitely read more of hers.fence builders atlanta ga

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)