Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fourth Quarter 2014 Finish-Along ~ Finish No. 2

I realize that this was the easiest project going, but still ~ it's a finish!  With Christmas coming up fast, it might be the last finish of the quarter from my list.  :)


I found the binding to be a little tricky around those 45 degree corners and that might have been because in a couple of spots the seams in the binding ended up in the corners making them a bit bulky.  My bad ~ I should have made sure they wouldn't before I started.


I did my usual straight line quilting echoing the hexi shapes inside the white areas and following some of the border lines  (which is kind of hard to see in the photo) and I love the way it turned out ~  especially from the back!  The fabrics in this table runner were from Naughty or Nice by Dana Brooks for Henry Glass.  Made from the Triangle Frenzy Runner Pattern.





Linking up with Kelly for Needle and Thread Thursday!  BTW, she has a giveaway from Shabby Fabrics on the blog for this gorgeous Up Parasol fabric!  Drool ...



6 comments:

  1. Christmas runner is beautiful and the quilting is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh for cute sakes!

    What is the fourth-quarter thingy? Is this a group that works on projects once a quarter?

    I would love the ideas and motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work, George! This runner is a sure fire way to get ready for the holidays! Love the quilting. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cool pattern! Love your fabric choices. Congrats on a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this runner! The fabrics are great! the little elf booties are way too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)