I love it when I have a productive weekend! In between shopping for tile and a vanity for our bathroom remodel (my hubby's summer project), I managed to make some more progress on my Good Night Irene quilt. On Friday, I finished piecing the top:
Then on Saturday (after losing
a bit a lot of sleep trying to figure out what to do with the back and what kind of quilting to do), I managed to get the back pieced and I love the way it turned out!
Next up, I put together some Franken-batting and made the binding (how cute is this
On Sunday, I managed to get it basted ~
and started the quilting. So far, so good!