Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Special Delivery

So excited ~ this was dropped at my door today!!

I came across this combo pack on Amazon the other day (which I guess is no longer available) ~ and of course I snapped it up!  I've had the Hex N More and Sidekick rulers by Jaybird Quilts on my wish list since like forever.  :)  The Park Bench pattern was just icing on the cake!  {squeal}



I've been saving all my change for quite a while now, separated into different jars.  So a few weeks ago, I decided that I didn't want to roll up all that change and I took my pennies and nickels to the nearest CoinStar machine and Hallelujah!  They now give you the option to trade in your change for a gift card (without having to pay the 8-10% if you just get the cash).  I chose an Amazon gift card and by the time I was finished dumping my change I had more than $36.00 to spend at Amazon!!  Win-Win ~ especially when it helps me pay for the stuff on my wish list.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)