Thursday, September 19, 2013

Aragon Bag pattern release

Remember the sneak peak I told you about a couple of weeks ago?  Sara Lawson of Sew Sweetness released the pattern today and posted about it on her blog.  Here are a few pics of the bag I finished as a pattern tester.




I can't say enough about this Aragon Bag!  I took it with me to Las Vegas this past week and used it as a carry-on ~ it was perfect!  Plenty of room for everything ~ love the two zipper pockets (inside and outside)  ~ I used the outside one for passports and boarding passes (secure and easy to get to).  The bag has elastic side pockets for water bottles on the outside and the same pockets on the inside that I used for my phone ~ and two larger elastic pockets on the inside.  I quilted the outside and I'm really happy with the way it looks.

Love Love Love it!  The fabric is from Patty Young's Rendezvous collection which I came across at Joann's ~ beautiful!  I sent some photos to Sara when I finished the bag, who sent them to Patty, who featured my bag on her Modkid blog, along with some other cute projects made with Patty's fabrics.

Big "Thank You" to Sara for letting me test this pattern!  If anyone wants to make one, you can find the pattern here.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)