Friday, November 20, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long: One more 4th Quarter finish ~ Seasonal Silhouettes - December


Happy to say I have one more finish for this quarter!  I love this design from the  Seasonal Silhouettes pattern book by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts.  Aside from the May Block with the bicycle, this is probably my favorite!




I quilted this one differently than all the others, doing the background quilting first and then the applique after that.  Very happy with the results!

The pattern called for beads in the center of the pointsettia, but I found these little prong flowers in my stash that worked out perfectly.  It's a good thing I kept some scrapbooking "stuff"  :)

This makes 3 projects finished for this quarter ~ I'm good with that!

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely finish - very nice decoration for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your page. Beautiful work! Love the tree skirt posted, would love to know the pattern name. It's a dresden stripe. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)