Monday, November 16, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long: 4th Quarter Finishes ~ Patchwork Barn & Seasonal Silhouettes November


It just dawned on me that I didn't post my 4th Quarter List on here as well as Instagram.


I'm happy to say I have two finishes so far this quarter!

First ~ the November Seasonal Silhouettes wall hanging.  I had the pieces fused, so I was able to finish it pretty quickly.


Second ~ after almost 3 years in the making, I finally finished my Patchwork Barn!  Happy Days!  I've never done that much applique on a quilt, so I think that was the reason I kept putting off finishing it, but I'm really happy with the result.  And I like that I changed the pattern up a little by adding 1" horizontal sashing between the 6" blocks.  It just gives it a little more "breathing" room!



I found the 108" backing at Backside Fabrics and the colors just fit perfectly!


That makes 2 finishes for the last quarter of 2020 ~ hoping to get one more done this year.


1 comment:

  1. Your patchwork barn quilt is gorgeous! The composition is so attractive, great idea with the extra sashing, it really makes you see the blocks much better. I love the floral sides too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)