Saturday, April 6, 2019

Zipper Quilt ~ a Comfy Quilt

The Naples Quilters Guild that I belong to collects "Comfy Quilts" made and donated by its members and gives them to the Children's Advocacy Center for children placed there because of abuse situations.  I made this one using the Zipper quilt pattern demonstrated by Jenny Doan of the Missouri Quilt Star Co.

Quick and easy!  I made this using a charm pack of Kate Spain's "Daydream" collection and I loved the way it turned out!





Binding ready to be sewn on.




2 comments:

  1. THank you for referring me to this pattern...I have sooo many charm packs..I am going to make one for our guild too. Yours is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Wonderful fabrics and perfect background and pretty quilting. It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)