Wednesday, April 10, 2019

2019 Finish-A-Long: 2nd Quarter List


OK - 2nd Quarter.  I haven't added anything new to the last list ~ in fact, I've cut it down by one.  We're going to be moving across the country, so that'll take up a LOT of time!


I have 3 projects on my list for this quarter:


1 - 
Patchwork Barn Block of the Month by Edyta SitarI have the 72 6" blocks finished and I've finished the center block with the applique.  Next are the side panels (more applique) and the sashing (still trying to decide how I want to do that).  I'd love to be able to finish it next year at some point!



2 - 2018 Quilters Planner Sampler BOM.  I've finished 12 blocks in blue and red Christmas fabrics.  I've already run out of background fabric and can't find it anywhere, so the background is going to have to be a little scrappy.  :)


Good Fortune Mystery Quilt.  This is the first Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt I've ever done ~ and I LOVED putting it together!  Top is finished, and I hope to at least start the quilting once we find a house and get settled.  :)


Not too optimistic as far as finishes go this quarter ~ just hoping to make SOME progress.  Next time I link up we'll be in our new home!

3 comments:

  1. Love your Good Fortune quilt. I have that one on my Q2 list as well. Good luck with some finishes this quarter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely! We're trying to move across the country also. Wishing you the bast of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some progress is better than none for sure. Best of luck with the projects and with your move. I especially love your Meadowland - so many great versions to be found in the QAL. Thanks for linking up your goals on behalf of the 2019 FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)