Tuesday, April 10, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long: 2nd Quarter List


I only have three projects on my list this quarter, but that's OK because none of them are small.  :)  Here we go:  

1 - 
C'est La Vie.  I used this pattern by Lella Boutique (from Fat Quarter Shop's November Sew Sampler Box) for a Christmas Mini.  I've been wanting to make this into a lap-size quilt ~ just like the pattern shows.  I'm going to use charm packs of Olive's Flower Garden (just because I LOVE these fabrics!).  



2 - Eldon Quilt by Edyta Sitar.  I attended a workshop for this pattern almost 2 years ago, and it's on my list to work on after the Naples Quilt Show is finished.  I have some of the fabrics cut and six blocks done so far.



3 - Star Light Star Bright.  I'm adding an oldie-but-goodie to the list ~ it's really been sitting around way too long.


So 3 projects for this 2nd quarter of 2018.  I'm actually working on two block of the month projects as well, but I probably won't add those until the last quarter.

11 comments:

  1. Love the Star Light Star Bright blocks! Can you please tell me the pattern source? Thanks and good luck on your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see Eldon finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you are working on some beautiful projects this quarter. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, love the yellow and blue in the star light star bright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds perfect! You can finish one per month. I love that one of them is a new start because they are always the most fun to...well... start. It would seem we always have our eye on a new quilt to start instead of one to finish.

    Thank you for posting the link to Eldon Quilt. I have had my eye on that pattern for some time now and didn't know where to find it. It is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects! Good luck getting them done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks possible. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow all three of those are fantastic, can't wait to see which ones you finish (or maybe all of them!) Thanks for linking up with the Finish-A-Long on behalf of the 2018 global hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects to work on! I hope you are making lots of progress and finishing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)