Monday, January 9, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long ~ 1st Quarter Finish: Christmas Mini

Like I said in my list ~ I was almost finished with this one.  :)  And since it was so easy, I decided no time like the present!  



I was lucky enough to find this pattern by Lella Boutique in Fat Quarter Shop's November Sew Sampler Box (if you haven't subscribed to this, it's pretty awesome!) and I just happened to have a mini charm pack of Nature's Gift by Deb Strain, so of course I had to make a mini-quilt out of it.


I did simple cross-hatch quilting on the diagonal.  The backing and binding fabrics were leftovers in my stash and I don't remember what they were.  I had one block left over, so I pieced it into the backing.  


My first finish of 2017 ~ a great way to start the year!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely. Congrats on your first finish of 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, great finish! I love the white background with that cream binding, looks so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always nice to have the nearly finished goals on a list. It turned out beautiful with that binding, congratulations. On behalf of the 2017 FAL hosts, thanks for linking up and sharing your work! Great Job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)