Monday, September 25, 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long: 3rd Quarter Results


Quarter #3 has left the building!  I finished all three of the projects on my list ~ woohoo!  I kept it short this quarter because I knew we were going to be out of town for half of that ~ and then a hurricane happened.  

1 - Seasonal Silhouettes - May.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.


2 - Outstretched - from the book Cabin Fever: 20 Modern Log Cabin Quilts by Natalia Bonner and Kathleen Whiting.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.



3 - Bubblegum Kisses - The pattern is a Sew Sampler exclusive for June and the fabrics are from Lori Holt's Bee Basics collection.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.


So 3 out of 3!  I guess I need to start a new list ~ looking forward to Quarter 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)