Friday, August 26, 2016

2016 Finish-Along ~ 1st Third Quarter Finish ~ Sew Together Bag


I almost forgot I had put this project on my list for this quarter.  My daughter Jen and I really wanted to make the  Sew Together Bag (pattern by Sew Demented at Craftsy), so when my hubby and I were in Michigan this summer that's what we did!  I didn't really bring any extra fabric with me, so I just used some of Jen's Cotton & Steel stash.  

I found the pattern a little tricky, but got some good tips from Heather at the Quilt Barn Sew-A-Long





Action shot:


I really LOVE LOVE LOVE this bag and I've gotten a lot of use out of it since we've been back home.  Jen's turned out really cute, too!



Linking up with Fabric Frenzy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. It is a great make I can't believe you almost forgot it! Both look fab and what a great way to bond in a craft along. Congratulations on the finish and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt barn tutorial is a must to help make this bag, I love your colours

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)