Thursday, July 16, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long: 3rd Quarter List


So ~ we're at the 3rd Quarter.  To be honest, I'm not expecting to get as much done now that we're able to get out of the house a lot more often!  :(

1 - Twins' Onesies quilt.  I've been wanting to do a t-shirt quilt and decided it would be fun to make one out of my twin granddaughters' onesies.  Only two blocks finished so far, so really need to make some progress on this!


2 - Patchwork Barn Block of the Month by Edyta SitarI have the center of the quilt put together and I've finished the applique for one of the side panels. 



3 - Unity Quilt by Bonnie Hunter   Yes, another quilt pattern with LOTS of pieces!  Bonnie started this as a quilt-along when we were locked in our houses at the end of March.  I'm finished with most of it, but I'm debating whether or not to change up the pattern a little to make it smaller than 72 x94.  


I'll post this list on Instagram, but I wanted to add it here as well.  

Enjoy your summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)