Saturday, April 25, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long: 2nd Quarter List



Second Quarter already ~ hoping to finish at least 2 of these while we're stuck here in the house.  :(

1 - Patchwork Barn Block of the Month by Edyta SitarI have most of the quilt put together and I'm just starting on the applique for the side panels. 



2 - Good Fortune Mystery Quilt.  This is the first Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt I've ever done ~ and I LOVED putting it together!  Top is finished and it's basted, so all it's ready for some quilting!


3 - Twins' Onesies quilt.  I've been wanting to do a t-shirt quilt and decided it would be fun to make one out of my twin granddaughters' onesies.  Only two blocks finished so far, so I'm hoping to make some progress on this!


4 - Frolic Mystery Quilt.  The latest mystery by Bonnie Hunter.  I have the top finished and backing is almost ready.  Hoping I can finish it this quarter.


I posted this list on Instagram before the deadline, but I wanted to add it here as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)