Sunday, March 11, 2018

2018 Finish-A-Long ~ Second 1st Quarter Finish: Freshly Picked Tablerunner

This will probably be my last finish for this quarter ~ I have WAY too much to do on my other entries for this quarter.  But that's OK!  :)

I've always loved Bonnie & Camille fabrics and I was thrilled to get the fabrics and a tablerunner pattern in one of my Sew Sampler Boxes a few months ago.  I love the way it turned out ~ perfect for some spring color in the house!



I was really happy with the quilting on this one ~ some walking foot and some free-motion, but I feel like I'm making progress!




The finished size on this tablerunner is about 22-1/2" x 54-1/2".  

So that's it for today ~ I need to start making my list for the next quarter!




5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty table runner! The fabrics look so cute and your quilting is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoy Bonnie & Camille fabrics. This runner turned out really nice. I'm off now to try to crash through one last finish for Q1. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is super cute front and back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What pretty quilting and fabrics. That is truly a pretty runner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely table runner. I love the colours, and that quilting is great! On behalf of all our hosts, thank you for joining in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)