Wednesday, January 20, 2016

WIP Wednesday ~ Little Bits

Working on multiple projects this week ~ so here are just a few little glimpses.



Made some good progress on the first block (January) of the Seasonal Silhouettes.  I actually love the process of fusible applique ~ from tracing the patterns pieces to cutting them out and fusing them onto the background.  I'm using Steam-A-Seam Lite 2 and it's a dream to work with!


I forgot to put this one on my 2016 Finish-Along list (darn!).  It's the Heart's Content "Little Love" mini quilt project by Edyta Sitar of Laundry Basket Quilts and it's made with a mini charm pack which is included in the kit along with 7 small spools of Aurifil thread.  I decided on the layout I wanted and finished fusing the hearts (another fusible applique project ~ yay!).  But I think I'll put this one on hold for a while so I can add it to my 2nd quarter list.  :)


Finished all my mama elephants for my granddaughter's Elephant Parade quilt!  I decided on prints instead of solids.  (I haven't warmed up to solids quite yet.)  I am making the quilt a little bigger than the pattern by adding another row at the bottom and another baby elephant to each row.

So that's what I'm working on this week ~ fun stuff!

Linking up with Lee and Lorna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)