Thursday, October 8, 2015

2015 Finish-Along ~ 4th Quarter List



Here's my list for the 4th Quarter:

Continuing on with a few things from last quarter.

1 - Star Light Star Bright Quilt.  Another quilt-along that I lagged way behind on ~ I have 4 blocks done and hope to make at least some progress this quarter.

               


2 - Diamond District.  I'm still on six blocks ~ hopefully a few more blocks by the end of the year!


3 - Log Cabin Sparkles quilt.   Fabrics cut.



New this quarter:

4 - Day Break Quilt.  I started this one in a class and have finished 6 blocks out of 15.




5 - Medallion Star Mini Quilt.  Another class ~ this one is ready to be quilted.




Another busy quarter!  Linking up with Adrianne @ On The Windy Side!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome!
    I need to find me some quilt time. I haven't made anything since my green quilt last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all beautiful projects and very nicely sewn. I'm looking forward to seeing them finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)