Monday, April 6, 2015

2015 Finish-Along ~ 1st Quarter Results

Here are my results for the 1st Quarter of the 2015 Finish-Along.  (See my original post here.)




1 - Star Light Star Bright Quilt.  I did manage to finish two more blocks this quarter, so that makes a total of four.   


               

2 - Dapper quilt from from Simply Retro by Camille Roskelly.  I love this pattern (although I changed it a bit) and the fabric collection I chose for it  ~ Zoe and Zack by Bethany Berndt Shackelford for Quilting Treasures   FINISHED!  Blogged here.


3 - Diamond District.  I've finished six blocks so far ~ I'd love to finish this one!  NO PROGRESS.


4 - QAYG Quilt-Along.   FINISHED!  Blogged here.


So two out of four finishes ~ I'll settle for that!  Looking forward to the next quarter.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)