Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2014 Finish-Along ~ 3rd Quarter Results

I must say my results are much better for this 3rd Quarter of the 2014 Finish-A-Long hosted by Katy at The Littlest Thistle.  (See my original post here.)


A few things were moved from last quarter:

1 - I'd really like to finish up the Tula Pink "City Sampler" Sew Along hosted by Sara at Sew Sweetness.  I think I'm up to block 70, so I still have 30 blocks to go.  I did make some progress on this one!  I decided to stop at 70 blocks and I started adding the sashing ~ so far I have 7 rows sewn together.  This is going back on my list for next quarter ~ I think I can finish it by the end of the year!!  


2 - Good Night Irene quilt.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.




3 - Star Light Star Bright Quilt.  Another quilt-along that I lagged way behind on ~ I have 2 blocks done and hope to make a lot of progress this quarter.  NO PROGRESS.




4 -  Hop Skip & Jump Block of the Month over at Sew Lux Fabric.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.





New on the list this quarter:

5 - My Heart Quilt.   FINISHED!  Blogged here.




6 - Four SquareTable Runner.  FINISHED!  Blogged here.


So 4 finishes out of 6!  I'm happy with that.  :)  Linking up with Katy at The Littlest Thistle.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely to see your Irene again! Everything else looks great too! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table runner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on all the finishes. I really love the colors in your city sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are beautiful but Irene and Starlight would be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)