1. Christmas tree skirt #1 ~ I actually have this top completed, but (along with the other tree skirts I'm working on) it's a gift so I'm not able to show the whole top. I still have the backing, binding and quilting to do.
2. Christmas tree skirt #2 ~ I almost have this completely pieced using a disappearing 9-patch pattern. This will be travelling cross-country, so I need to make sure it gets done in plenty of time!
3. Christmas tree skirt #3. Just started putting together hourglass blocks for this one.
(I actually have another tree skirt to do but haven't actually started it, so I guess I can't add it to this list unless I start that one this week as well.)
4. Verona Hourglass quilt. I finished piecing the top in February. The backing is ready and I've made the binding ~ so why has it taken me so long to finish? The fear of doing the actual quilting ~ I've wanted to do free-motion quilting on this one and it terrifies me. :)
5. Midwinter Reds table runner. I took this class at our local quilt shop last month, made two blocks and then got busy with other things .... I'd love to finish this to give as a Christmas gift for someone.
So that's my list! Not too bad I think.
Did I mention Leanne has some prizes to give away? The list for this quarter isn't up yet, but if you take a peek at what the previous sponsors donated I'm sure this quarter will be just as awesome! Just sayin'.
Linking up with Leanne for Q4.