Saturday, October 3, 2020

2020 Finish-A-Long: Quarter 3 Finish ~ Unity

The Unity Quilt is finished!  My 3rd Bonnie Hunter quilt so far this year.  The original pattern is actually quite a bit bigger, but I just wanted a lap-sized quilt this time so I eliminated a few of the borders to make it the perfect size.

I've grown to love making scrap quilts and digging through my fabrics to find just what I need without buying more fabric.  I did purchase a wide backing from Hobby Lobby, but everything else came from my stash. 


Quilting was done with my walking foot (as usual) and I like the way it highlights the piecing.  I love this little snowman block.

There are even some dragons in this quilt along with the snowmen!




I'm looking forward to a new Bonnie Hunter mystery coming up soon!  I still have lots of stash left.  :)




2 comments:

  1. You are on a Bonnie Hunter roll, and it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm addicted ~ new BH mystery starting soon! Can't wait. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love reading your comments. :)